JOIN OUR TEAM
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working directly with customers by mixing and serving drink orders.
- Verifying age requirements,
- Knowing alcohol pairing and tastes,
- Knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks,
- Processing payments,
- Managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies.
- Handle food orders directly from customers or the wait staff and inform customers of any specials.
- Ensure food and beverage compliance,
- Restock bar inventory
- Decide menu items
Candidates should have a very positive and upbeat attitude and ability to multitask and are expected to SMILE!!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $6 per hour
Physical settings: Opportunities from Outdoor Bars, Casual dining to Upscale Speakeasy
Schedule: Evening shift
Experience: Food & Bar Service
Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)